Miss Pippin told me I better do this "Tell Me Thursday" chore. Said her scribe runs out of Typing by the time Pip wants to bark. Don't know what she rightly means, think this is her answer to Question 4.
1. Jorgen would like to know what skill would you like to have that you don't currently have?
Well, now, I think it'd be right handy if I could carry flakes of hay and distribute them for the Sheep. My handler does that now, while I just lie down and tell the sheep to Stay Right There. Gets kinda boring at times, like to switch jobs with her. Not sure she likes to lie down in the pasture though.
2. If someone were going to play you in a movie, who do you think it would be?
Heck, guess it'd be one of those fellows in Brokeback Mountain. Not sure how good-looking they were, barely saw them. That's okay, so long as he's not a rough-coat black-and-white.
Here's a out-take from a Professional Photo Shoot. Said I might be a dog food model. Yep, lost out to the prick-eared black-and-white rough coat. All good, I got paid and didn't have to sell bad kibble.
3. Kelsey wants to know what is a quality that you admire in a dog but would never fit with you?
Hmm. Met a mini-Aussie once, a little Mosquito she was, fun to play with. But lord, could not live with that energy buzzing around.
4. If you had just enough money to pay someone to do one chore for you, what would it be?
Lie down at the top. A dog just gets going, moving those sheep, and then gets told to lie down? Sheesh.
5. Are you a procrastinator, a doitnower (I made that word up), or something in between?
Drink when I'm thirsty, sleep when I'm tired, eat when I see something on the counter.