Miss Pippin said I could answer those questions from that gal at Carson's Crazies. Okay!
1. Who is your newest dog? Where is he/she from, and why did you choose this particular dog/breeding?
Well, newest pup is Lad. Nice fellow, real fast. Spotted him at the big field we work every week or so. Smart handler there, she has some good challenges for me. So, we saw she had a tri-color smoothie like me, guess my folks knew that was a good look. Thought he'd grow out of all that white, lord he glows in the dark.
2. What traits drew you to this dog or breeding?
Not real sure, guess it's where he's from. Local boy, like me. Tells me his ma and pa are good workers, ma even works cattle. My handler said she likes to learn from different style pups, and trusts that smart handler about the kind of pup to bring into the flock.
Here's a photo of the Lad, looks good:
3. What's on your feet right now?
Nothing!! Lord. Got a bit of a split nail, hear talk of "vet wrap". Never like that stuff.
4. What are you reading right now?
Sheep. Well, if they were here. Read the people, cats, other pups.
5. What upcoming trials are you looking forward to? If you don't trial dogs I'll take whatever activity that you're looking forward to.
Hear talk of Kentucky and Ohio when the sun sets early. Hear we're getting our own sheep too. Right now, looking forward to going outside.