Fall has arrived in our corner of the nothern U.S. It's rather lovely.
Some noteworthy news from my life this week
1. I scored some apple pie while my people ignored me in favor of a "football" game (note: my people have gone so far as to give each of us five dogs football positions--I don't know why but they've spared the cats this indignity)
2. My person has decided that I get private ball-throwing time most every day so that Rafe can't steal all the balls all the time (and also so Rafe can learn a proper fetch)
3. I have heard that a toddler related to one of my people is coming to visit. I have also heard that this will mean lots of "management" for us dogs (which I think means frozen Kongs in our crates--so that won't be too bad). I don't know what a toddler is, but from what I can gather, I think I'd rather not have one. I will have to report back on this, though
4. Rafe continues to advance in his quest to become a gentlepup. Very little staring this week, though I did have to pin him twice to remind him of his manners. My people think they are thwarting me with a "look away" and "walk away" command--I let them believe that just to keep their spirits up.
5. After being carted all the way to herding lessons--I didn't get to herd. There wasn't enough light once we got there, so my people decided to sacrifice my time instead of Tansy's, Hamish's or Rafe's. They will pay for this. Repeatedy.
6. I continue to excel at my agility training. In fact, I have training tonight--yippee. I also look very stylish while doing it.
7. I got a little confused at flyball, but still gave it a college try. Plus, I look as stylish at flyball as I do at agility.
My lesson for the day
You can never look too stylish