Thursday, February 01, 2007

Guest Blog

Greetings, Gentledogs!

I am Tansy. My flock-mate Pippin asked me to contribute to the blog. I am a humble sheep dog, and am uncertain as to what to tell you. When our people are gone, Pippin tells of tales from the dogblog world - all your lives are so interesting and exotic to us! Opy and Charlie in Australia, watching Beverly Hills 90210! The Army of Four holding up walls in Kansas! Charlie Kelley-Church dealing with snow in New Mexico! Chester a fellow BC in Singapore! Isabella the beautiful Florida poodle who may go to Singapore!

I could speak to you of my simple life - my runs in the park with young Hamish, my tummy rubs on the bed, toast crusts at breakfast, an almond at an unexpected time, relaxing on the couch while listening to Yundi Li's Chopin CD. Or I could speak of my duties as senior bark officer of our flock - difficult work, but very rewarding as well.

At this moment, however, I must nap.

Until later, I remain yours sincerely,
Tansy Cakes.

6 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Sounds like you got a pretty good life going on there Tansy!

Licks
Oscar x

The Army of Four said...

Woo, Tansy! Those tummy rubs sound great to me! I don't usually hold the walls up here - Zim pretty much has that covered - but I DO hold the bed down so it doesn't go anywhere! You can't be too careful!
Luv,
Dave

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Well after you've been in rescue you deserve a quiet place to explore your soul.

M-the-V

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

Welcome Tansy! It sounds much more interesting to me to be herding than just doing guard duty. The only thing I herd are my kitty sibs and mom and dad. None of them take to being herded very well.

C-K-C (thank dog the snow is melting)

Isabella said...

I think you life sounds very nice. Food, tummy rubs, and a loving family- what more could a dog ask for? Plus you get to chase sheep around- now that would be a lot of fun!
Big Wags,
Isabella

Unknown said...

Thank you for your donation to Gidget and her puppies!!

Woof-Woof
Abby, Fletch, Alexandra & Tonka