Sunday, May 13, 2007

Even a diva works sometimes

Hi friends,

Somehow three guest blogs got by before I was able to post myself. Hrumpf. Actually I've been really enjoying the weather of late--it is PERFECT spring weather--cool, crisp, spring-y. My person has taken me on some nice long walkies and we have had good ball play. The nice weather just makes me feel like running and playing.

The flock is pleased to have Rafe back with us. (Well, Hamish is not so pleased, but we are ignoring him when he grumpfs because the rest of us--and especially the people--missed Mr. Rafe-a-roni.)

Here's some video of me working. I have to be honest and admit, it's not the best example of sheep herding--the sheep are worried about me and running fast. Rather than staying back, I'm cutting in on them, which is kinda bad. Plus, I'm overflanking (which means going too far to the left or right) which makes them serpendine around. At the end, I get it together better and get them through the panels, but boy, I need a little more practice, I think. I just couldn't help myself. Watch though, how they move their heads in response to my movements--that part is pretty neat.

4 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Nice to hear from you again Pippin. Looks like you're working hard as usual!

Licks
Oscar x

JustMeCopper said...

The fact that the sheep did no step on you is good news to me. Sheep would scare me. I admire your bravery.

The Army of Four said...

WOWZERS, Pippin! That is so cool! I love how all the sheep do what you tell them to do! You're kind of like Stormy is with us. Ha roo roo roo!
Make sure you see our post from Saturday when you have time! It's instructions for all the Troopers in the Ao4 and how to get the cool animated .gif!!!
Play bows,
Zim

Peanut said...

It's nice to "see" you again. You were working really hard there.