Friday, June 15, 2007

Education (Guest Blog)

Greetings, Gentledogs!

Gracious, it has been many Suns since I have spoken to you! I do apologize. We have been most Busy. My Flock has worked Sheep many times. (Sir Renzo is kind enough to guard our House when we are working.) We have also been learning Agility. I do enjoy that Work, especially when we have many Obstacles.

Most wonderful, I had a Special Event: I had Two Days with my person in a Seminar. In a lovely outdoor setting, we met with Other People and Dogs and Learned about Relationship Based Training. I also had a Delightful Massage. My person says she learned a Great Deal. She highly recommends a book by the Teacher:


I believe I Learned as well. As we Dogs do every Day. And is that not Wonderful?

Sincerely,
Tansy

8 comments:

Sophie Brador said...

Hi Tansy, Interesting news on the doggie front.

JustMeCopper said...

You are so eloquent!

Persephone and Buster said...

TANSY, YOU'RE AN EDUCATED, HERDING ANIMAL!

The seminar sounds awesome. Gotta read the book!

Persephone & Buster

The Army of Four said...

Hi dear Tansy! Oh, it sounds like you had SUCH a delightful time at seminar! Thank roo for the review on the book - my mom's birthday is coming up, so I might get her that book as a present!
My mom is trying to learn how to do the Tellington "T-touches". Are your people familiar with them? Mom isn't sure she's doing them right, but the boys both really like her practicing on them! :)
Please give my bestest regards to your flock - especially the very handsome Hamish!
Love,
Amber

Peanut said...

A seminar sounds like fun espcially if you get a massage.

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, sounds like you are ll super busy as usual! Just hearing about all your activities tires me out!

Licks
Oscar x

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

That seminar sounds fantastic!

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

You lead such an interesting life! I would love to do the things you do. My mom has the Tellington T-Touch book that Amber describes so maybe she would like the book you suggested. Now to get her credit card!

C-K-C