Monday, June 29, 2009

Reading (Guest Blog)

Rafe here.

Thanks to my fellow Sheepdogger Hamish for the shout-out. Good pup, won in Kentucky.

My Fox cat said we could tell about what we've read past few months. Me, been reading sheep. Helped me a lot, helped me at that Trial. Different sheep, Shetlands, Scottish Blackface, all move different, have to learn to read them. What I'd like to do is be overseas, so I could go to school. Ewephoria, like our Sheepdog pals Holly and Zac did. Look here, Mr. Aled Owen was the Teacher:


Lucky pups, living near there. Good looking ones too.

Another bit of news: Grizzly Salmon Oil smells real good, tastes good, good for you. But if somecat offers you a 32 ounce bottle, politely decline. Moderation is best.

Woof,
Rafe

1 comment:

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hey there Rafe,

You will have to come over to the UK and then we can meet ya at the Ewephoria sheep school. We would love to go back there again someday, it was fun. :-))

Holly & Zac...XX