Thursday, July 08, 2010

Well, hey! (Guest Blog)

Rafe here.

Goodness! We pups have been Absent With Out Leave (that means "AWOL")! Time to get "back in the saddle".

Learned a few things these past suns. New word combinations. More ways to move Sheep. Working on a way to take one away from its pals. Just for a time, then let it go back. Wouldn't be nice to Sheep otherwise.

Got a few more stories to tell. So does Tansy. Not sure about Miss Pippin, think she wants to show pictures, stay quiet. Wordless Wednesday, she tells me. OK (that's "okay") by me. Right now, I'll show you this picture. It's me after a good time Working.

Woof,
Rafe

3 comments:

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

Ha roo! I still haven't been able to persuade my Human to get me a sheep or two!

The Army of Four said...

We've missed all of you! We hope things are going well for your pack!
Love,
Ammy

Miley said...

Hello Pippin!
I love your blog, so cute! I found it on the Dogs With Blogs site. :)

You are so cute, and have a cute name too! Can't wait till the next post, and I'm sure we are going to be grreat furends!

Cuddles and licks,
Love Miley xxx

http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/