Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I rock

It is true, I do. Really.

As many of my fans know, I've taken a bit of a break from flyball. Really almost a year. I mentioned we were going to start up again. So we did. My person brought her trainer friend over and they worked with me a little bit. They even made a plan. They decided that I was missing some piece of flyball, but they couldn't figure out what.

My person decided to bring me to practice one day and to video tape me while I just ran the course. Mind you, I've never just run the course before, but everyone thought it would be a good idea to see what I'd do and then see if we--or I mean they-- could figure out what was missing.

We did that on Sunday. Here are the video results. I fooled them, didn't I, hee hee.

I guess my secret is out. I've known how to do it for a while, but they never set it up so that I could show them that. Who knows what will happen next. But in the meantime, I rock. Really, I do.

No comments: