Saturday, June 17, 2006

My favorite things, part II

Hi Everyone,

Now that the opposable thumbs person I have to rely on to type these missives has gotten over her astonishment at my flyball and agility prowess, she's agreed to continue with what I consider to be a much more important mission--namely, my list of favorite things. When I left off last, I'd mentioned some things I like to eat, including wooden spoons. I was lucky to get a taste of one of those last night. Here's what my people found when they got home:


I was bummed because really, I was just taking a little break and intended to get right back to it. Oh well. Here's me doing something I like to do--watch for interlopers while sitting on the couch

You can hardly see me for all the books and magazines, I know--I don't know why the people like that stuff so much and they don't even try to eat it.

So, on to the important list of my favorite things. I'll stick with edibles for now:

sheep poop
pens with plastic lids
pants' pockets, preferably those that once held doggie treats
raw hamburger
carrots
ice cubes
kitty poop

And today's important lesson??

Best to sleep under a tree when it's hot

1 comment:

Pippin, the Gentle Pup said...

Hmmm..there's a box sitting out right now.