I got tagged by Hershey, Charlie Kelley-Church, Boomer and the beagles at Beagledom. I've been dancing back and forth to get my person to finally respond. I never knew there was tag!!
Here's the game:
The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." Then the player tags 5 friends and list their names. The furries who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
5 weird things about me...
1. I sometimes don't like to come in the back door
2. I wipe my face after my meals on either the couch or my people's bed
3. I sometimes don't want to go in the car and hide in my crate so they people have to come find me. It's not that I don't like the car--I'm just a homebody.
4. I don't like to eat the "meaty" heartworm pills like all the other dogs and have to have mine coated with peanut butter.
5. I like to herd ants and other small bugs when I can find them.
I tagged Billy, Ayatollah Mugsy, Minou, Sunshade and Moonshadow