Thursday, August 02, 2007

Family (Guest Blog)

Rafe here.


Went to a reunion a while back. Well, it was Kyzer's. His dad lives at that Farm. All dogs related to that Farm were invited. Some dogs whose people helped at that Farm were invited. Kyzer said we could come too. Turns out I saw my pup family. Hmm.

Here's my ma, Snip, and my sis, Floss:


And a closer view of my ma:


I'm bigger than them. And darker. Different ears. Guess we still look like family.

Here's my dad. He's from Isle of Man. Older, about 11 now.


Don't look much like my dad. He's very Stylish on sheep though, and so am I. Thanks, dad, I do like my Style.

Woof,
Rafe

8 comments:

Charlie - The Big Dog said...

Hey Pippin,

I just stopped by to say "Happy Paw-It-Forward Anniversary".
It was one year ago today that you were going to give blogging away. I am so glad you didnt!

Luv C$

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hi Pippin
Just read about you from Charlie's blog.

I have a friend called Harry (in the UK) and he has just started blogging. He looks like your dad.

P'raps they are related.

Ruffs Pippa

Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said...

You have some fine looking parents, Rafe, but you are the best looking!

We just came from the DWB blog where Charlie said you thought about givng up blogging a year ago and tht was the beginning of "Paw It Forward". We are glad you stayed with blogging and we are glad you inspired such a great idea.

Keep that bloggy rolling!

Balboa said...

Hey Pipin,

Read about you from the DWB news, so glad to meet you, I'm gonna add you to my cooldogs list.

Stop on by,

Frenchie Snorts
Balboa

Lizzy said...

Your parents are beautiful. I wondered where you get your good looks from. ;)

Sparky

Tin Tin Blogdog said...

Hey there doooog, you've got good-lookin' genes in your family there.

Pippin, thanks for droppin' by my smelly blogplace and makin' the ma feel guilty at my absence!

Chow for now,

Tin Tin xo

The Army of Four said...

Hey Rafe - how cool that you got to see some of your pupples. Your mama is bee-rootiful! Your dad is quite handsome - he's the same age as Storms! How cool!
Did Kyzer see a bunch of his fur-family, too?
Play bows,
Zim

Vicky said...

Hi Pippin,
Pippa's right, your dad does look like me, and I'm about 11, so we could be related, if only i knew where I came from