Tuesday, November 21, 2006

I'm a good boy

From the desk of Hamish Braeburn Moy


I'm a curious kind of fellow and I wondered what it was that my person had in front of her face. She holds these silver things there sometimes and then there are noises and flashes. The people take some real delight at whatever happens after the flashes and noises.

I was very tired last night after hard work making sure I was successfully entertaining my demanding older sister Pippin and making sure that Rafe didn't steal my things. He's like that, you know.


Pippin said in her post that I'm undercover as a good boy. I'm here to tell you that I am in truth a good boy. A very good boy. I bark sometimes and jump up and I don't like to wait my turn in agility class and last week I pee'ed in the tunnel (but only because someone else pee'ed there first), but I am a very good boy. On Saturday I worked very hard with the sheep and it was only by the sheer magnitude of my speed and smarts that the stupid sheep didn't run into the fence and mangle themselves.

Our people have some secret going on. Tonight they were talking about which furniture to move around and they had a list with words on it that they were saying out loud and discussing. The words didn't make any sense to the rest of us. We are trying to get to the bottom of what's going on, but they are really holding their cards close to their chest. However, Pippin has her army mobilized and I'm confident we'll get to the bottom of it soon.

Sincerely,

H.B. Moy

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Good job helping the sheep!

Isabella said...

Secrets? Dontcha' hate secrets? Well, I hope you get it all figured out soon. You have to watch those humans- they are always up to sneaky stuff.
Big Wags,
Isabella

Unknown said...

great to know real sporting dog out there. You re definately a good boy.

Boo Casanova said...

err... this comment is for pippin,

well, thanks for visiting my blog the other day. i must apologize here coz your comment was not shown after you post coz... ahem, it was caught in the spam section. i have published it.

wet wet licks

Boo

Maximillian the Valliant said...

Hey Hamish,

I don't understand why anyone would be upset with you for peeing in the tunnel. I mean if someone else peed there first it was your DUTY to pee there and cover their scent up. What if there were bears around, huh?

M-the-V

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

If anyone can sort it out it will be our Pippin :-)

And my people said that they have to keep at least one of each of the calenders - they came out really good :-)

Love
Opy