Monday, April 16, 2007

Gotta love 'em sometimes


So, even though Fox and I don't see eye-to-eye very often (and I can't believe that Rafe gave Fox his password--but perhaps that is for another day), the wee ones in our house are awfully cute sometimes.

I usually like to make sure that the young dogs know that I am the Queen of the Border Collies and they must bow before me unless I tell them otherwise. Given that we have a Kyzer in the house, now, though, I've changed my strategy just a touch. You know about Kyzers and acts of aggression and Reichs and all. In any case, I don't want to incite any wars over territory or anything like they can be prone to.

So, I've been playing with him and, you know, he's pretty fun. If my people weren't such lame-os, maybe they'd take some video of us and post in on my channel....so many of the other dog-blogging humans do, I don't understand why mine won't. Maybe my complaints will lead to some changes. Keep a watch and see.

6 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Yes, I demand more videos of you!

Licks
Oscar x

JustMeCopper said...

My Mom doesn't know how to post videos on my blog. Don't bother trying to tell her either. She's hopeless.

The Army of Four said...

Pippin: That is simply an adorable picture! I'd love to have a kitty friend! I mean ... sure, I have Amber and Zim, who I treat like my very own puppies! But I'd love a kitty. Yet ... I have Dave. sigh.
I hope we get to see a vid of you and Kyzer!!!
Tail wags,
Stormy

Sophie Brador said...

That's the cutest picture ever!

The Army of Four said...

Hi Pippin! I was helping Mom look at some fabric (since I'm her Guide Dog for the Color Blind and all) and I saw some GREAT-looking fabs at this site that you might like: http://www.gointothedogs.com/DOG%20FABRIC.htm. Sorry I don't know how to do a hyperlink here. Anywoo, there are a few with some bee-woo-tiful Border Collies and sheeps on them!
Luv,
Dave

Sunshade said...

Hey guys, are you coming to the DWB's Wine, Cheese & CHAT Pawty??? Come check out my blog for details!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade