Thursday, July 19, 2007
Us smoothies (Guest Blog)
Rafe here. Miss Pippin asked that I answer some questions. Happy to. Young Kyzer too. We smoothies from the farms stick together.
1. Your age?
Rafe: 18 months
Kyzer: 9 months
2. Your age when came to live with your people:
Rafe: 7 months
Kyzer: 7 weeks
3. What color is the collar you're wearing right now?
Rafe: Red, with yellow squiggles (not snakes, Emmy) and black and white squares
Kyzer: Grays and greens in this really neato pattern!
4. Who is your favorite person other than the people you live with?
Rafe: Gram and Gramps. The best.
Kyzer: Oh, not a big people dog, but I sure do love Kelly, my original human
5. How much do you weigh?
Rafe: 49 pounds
Kyzer: Gosh! I think maybe more than 35 pounds now?
6. Most expensive thing yo've every chewed up?
Rafe: A Chuck-It
Kyzer: Keen sandals. Or a library book. Which I did last night.
7. Do you like other Dogs?
Rafe: Yes, especially little ones
Kyzer: Not at first, but then I come around!
8. Who is your best non-human friend?
Rafe: Sure do like Scamp, the toy Aussie at my old agility class. Though there's a fine gal, an Afghan named Renee, at my new agility class. Not real good friends, but I'd like to be.
Kyzer: Hamish or Rafe!
9. Squeaky toys or tennis balls?
Rafe: TENNIS BALLS
Kyzer: Tennis balls
10. Do you like to be brushed?
Rafe: Not really, it's kinda strange.
Kyzer: Don't know!
11. Peanut Butter or Cheese?
Kyzer: Peanut Butter
12: Do your people cut your toenails?
Rafe: Never done it. Don't need to.
13. Any formal education?
Rafe: Household obedience, agility, and herding. Sleep-away herding school too.
Kyzer: Kindergarden! And I'm starting herding school now!
14. Couch potato or Energizer Bunny?
Rafe: What's a couch potato?
Kyzer: Bunny? To chase?
15. Five nick-names your people call you:
Rafe: Rafey, Raf-ish, Rafe-a-roni, Big Boy, Handsome
Kyzer: Ky, Ky-roo, Kroo, Kroozer, Ky-rooster
16. What is your best trick?
Kyzer: Sit up and wave with both front paws
17. Do you like kitties?
Rafe: Love 'em
Kyzer: Love 'em
18. What did you have for breakfast?
Rafe: Rice and chicken. Got a little intestinal upset. Better now.
Kyzer: Merrick kibble and Innova canned food.
19. Can you hunt (i.e. have you ever killed anything living)?
20. When and why was the last time you went to the V.E.T.?
Rafe: Last Monday for my shots. Not real impressed.
Kyzer: In February for my last puppy shots
21. Where do you sleep at night?
Rafe: Crate, top left above Miss Tansy
Kyzer: Crate, bottom right, next to Miss Pippin!
22. Do you like to swim?
Rafe: Don't know
23. Can you make puppies?
Rafe: No, but I've got an eye for the gal dogs! I know my manners, though.
Kyzer: I'm still a puppy myself!
24. Do you give kisses?
Rafe: Yes, but only occasionally
Kyzer: Very rarely
25. Can you potty on command?
Rafe: Yep, "Hurry"
Kyzer: Yes, "Hurry"!
26: To Cuz or not to Cuz?
Rafe: Sometimes. When Miss Pippin is.
Kyzer: Not very often, but I think I chewed a foot off!